Boss Alien is a growing company working on projects with small team sizes. We need a few experienced programmers to play key roles on our team. If you’re comfortable taking on any challenge given you and experienced enough to deliver, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for smart, energetic, friendly people to join us.
To be a great fit, you’ll need to bring the following things with you:
- You love making games.
- You’re better at it than we are!
- You have a passion to learn new skills and areas of expertise.
- You have a desire to teach those around you all the cool things you know.
- You’re someone we’d be excited to work with – you’re smart, nice and you get things done.
- You love playing games as much as making them.
As well as this, we’ll need you to have:
- At least 3 published games (console, mobile or desktop) and a few years industry experience under your belt.
- Wide experience of the architecture of current games (networking, AI, rendering, gameplay, peripherals, tools, data processing pipelines …) – you are the kind of person who can fill the blanks in this list.
- Deep knowledge of at least a couple of these areas, gained by writing the relevant systems in your published games.
- Actively been involved in mentoring or leading junior team members and you enjoy doing it.
- Expert knowledge of C++ or C# and aptitude to learn new languages quickly.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of how to scope and break down requirements into actionable tasks.