Boss Alien is a growing company working on exciting projects with small teams. We are looking for smart, energetic, friendly people to join us.
What we look for in a Producer
We need someone who can solve problems, facilitate communication and keep the team happy. You’ll need to be able to keep the whole project in your head to communicate issues between team members and explain issues or progress to the client. We take an Agile approach to project management and the Producer keeps a track of tasks that need to be done by the team, who they’re assigned to and what may be getting in the way of progress. You’ll work to remove these blockages.
We require our people to be honest, hard-working and organised. Our Producer must be a sensitive and intelligent negotiator with great people skills. Our guys are responsible for managing their own time and tasks. Everyone is responsible for the game they’re working on. Nothing is ever somebody else’s problem. You’ll need to support the team and encourage that culture.
Experience in videogame development is not essential. Indeed we would welcome the new experience you may be able to bring to the company from different industries. You do however need to understand technology and be able to grasp technical concepts.
- At least 2 years of experience delivering technical projects in a commercial environment.
- A good degree in a technical subject such as engineering, maths, sciences or product design.
- Well organised, with a working knowledge of project management methodologies, especially Agile development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must have sensitivity, energy and honesty.
- A passion for video games is vital to our team.
On offer is a competitive salary and an exciting, tight-knit working environment.
If you’re a capable individual with some demonstrable experience in a production role, and would like to work for a stable, ambitious independent developer; then we want to hear from you.